Mobile & Text Banking
Now available for iPad and Android Tablet
With Veritex Mobile Banking, you can access your accounts wherever and whenever you want. Use your mobile phone or device to conveniently bank via the Mobile App on your iPhone® or iPad® available from the iTunes® App Store℠ or using your Android device available at Google Play®.
It's easy to set up. Just download the Veritex Mobile Banking App and login with your existing User ID and Password!
With Veritex Mobile Banking App you can:
- Check account balances
- Read secure messages
- Make transfers
- View past transactions
- Pay Bills or make Commercial Payments
- Quickly locate your nearest Veritex branch or ATM
If you have questions about the Veritex Mobile Banking App, please view our Online User Guide by clicking the link below.
Veritex Text Banking
With Veritex Text Banking* you can check your balance, transfer money between accounts and review transaction history using the text commands, all from a text enabled device.
- BAL <account nickname> — Request account balance
- HIST <account nickname> — Request account history
- XFER <account nickname1> <account nickname2> <amount> — Transfer amount from one account to another account
- LIST — Receive a list of text commands
- HELP — Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking
- STOP — Stop all text messages to your mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)
The Veritex Text Banking number is 226563. Text all commands to this number.
TO ACTIVATE TEXT BANKING:
- Sign in to your online banking at veritexbank.com
- Under “Preferences”, click on “Mobile”
- Click on the “Text Banking” tab
- Check “Enable and authorize text banking on the below mobile device.”
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click on “Submit”
A message will appear, that says you must configure your accounts for text banking, click on “OK”
- Check the boxes under “Enable” for the accounts that you want to access via Text Banking
- Under “Display Name,” give your accounts a short nickname to use in Text Banking
- Click on “Submit” then click “OK” to confirm your changes.
You will receive a text confirming your enrollment to Text Banking.